RX 330 price?

Hello at all. It's the first time that I write in this NG and excuse me for my insufficient language I write from Italy and would want to know how much coast RX 330 in the United States. Price with all the comprised taxes, therefore on road. In Italy the price of the beautiful model, RX 300 Ambassador are of 53,000 Euro (approximately 69,000%). Ciao and thanks. Maurizio

Reply to
etobiri

I suggest that you try

There you can get a US price estimate with the same options as the Ambassador model (which doesn't exist in the US). An east coast zip code is 19047. For most states you then have to add about 5 to 7% for state sales tax and about $100 for fees. I recently purchased a lexus 330ES for about $500 above the invoice price. No one in the US should pay MSRP.

Ciao and where in Italy are you. Had a wonderful two weeks there a few years ago from Milan to Naples on tour.

Reply to
Howard

"Howard" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

I have my life in a little town, Borgomanero, but in a nice zone near the lake Maggiore at 50 km from Milan and 70 from Turin. Thanks for your answer. What is the MSRP? Ambassador model is the Rx 300 vith all optional available for that car. I have an IS 200( in Italy the engine is a 2,0 liters not 3,0 liters but a new model, from 2006, will be 2,5 l. gasoline and 2,2 l. diesel oil) and an RX 300. The brand Lexus little it is know in Italy and there are little cars in the road. I see that there is much difference of price between the United States and we. Ciao and Italy you wait for an other beautiful holiday. Maurizio

Reply to
etobiri

MSRP is Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price. US law requires each vehicle to have sticker on the side window that lists the equipment on the vehicle, where it was made, its serial number and a MSRP. The MSRP is the same across the US. Taxes and fees are NOT included in the MSRP. Dealers in the US then generally offer the vehicle at something less than MSRP (unless everyone wants that model now) and the bargaining begins. The sticker can only be removed at the time the sale is completed.

Ciao

Reply to
Howard

"Howard" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Tank you very much. Ciao. Maurizio

Reply to
etobiri

I bought an RX330 last month. It is fully loaded with navigation system (also got the towing package). My cost was about $45000 including 6% tax, but I did get a discount because of Costco membership.

If you email me, I can give you exact numbers if you need them.

Reply to
Sapper