RX300 Left Footrest Problem!

For some it might be a trivial thing, but it's driving me nuts. I have a 2003 RX300. When I rest my left foot on the left footrest (aka deadpedal) then remove it, it makes a "snapping" noise as if it is flexing. I mentioned it to my Lexus dealer at the last service and they didn't find anything wrong. The whole thing seems to be a little loose, but it also seems as if it flexes inward a bit when I rest my foot on it, then "snaps" back when I remove my foot. It's driving me nuts, but it's a small thing. Is there an easy way to tighten it?

I'd appreciate any suggestions before I mention it again at my next service (with a different dealer)?

Thanks,

Bob

Reply to
Bob Grabowski