RX330 Cargo Mat

I have an 05 RX 330 and would like to buy a plastic liner for the back cargo area. I had one of these in my Subaru that was available from the dealer. Anyone know where I can get something like this. The one for the Subaru had sides so it could contain a spill, that's the kind I would like.

slosaul

Reply to
slosaul

Try mats.com. The weathertech mats by MacNeil are very good quality and have outlasted the factory mats.

Sporting goods stores like Cabella's, Gander Mountain, and Bass Pro Shops also sell mats/trays like you're looking for although I do not have personal experience with those products.

Reply to
Ray O

eBay.

Search for "RX330 mat"

stealth

Reply to
John Cho

I agree with the Weathertech mats. I had one in my Sequoia and now have one in my RX330. Excellent product.

Reply to
KJB

We have the OEM rubber mats that look like Weathertech in our 2003 Sequoia with 35k miles and the mat has worn through, probably due to the sharp point from women's heels.

I have aftermarket Weathertech mats in our 97 Avalon and 2000 Lexus and other than being dirty, have little evidence of wear.

I'm sa big believer in OEM parts but in this case, Weathertech is the way to go!

Reply to
Ray O

Reply to
GLitwinski

I have the Wesather Tech, works great for small amounts of spills. About $70US

Reply to
CFL

Reply to
Sapper

Where did you get one for $70? These things typically cost much more than that. The Husky brand is about $65 delivered, on the other hand, from AutoAnything.

Reply to
GLitwinski

I purchased it at the Lexus dealer. It was $72 plus tax.

Reply to
CFL

Great price.

- GRL

Reply to
GRL

That is a suspiciously low price. Was the dealer trying to make nice with you?

Reply to
GRL