Service Intervals for RX300

Just bought a used RX300 (a 1999 with only 40,000 miles) and can't find any reference to the recommended service intervals in the owners manual. Am I blind or are the recommended intervals printed somewhere else? Thanks for the help.

Gus

Reply to
Gus

Service intervals and service tasks are usually published in a supplement to the Owner's Manual - a separate book that covers maintenance and warranties and which the dealer stamps to indicate when services are performed. It should have stayed with the car. If you don't have it, I'd get another from Lexus. Did the owner or dealer provide you with some other documentation that showed the service history? If not, I'd be skeptical that the required maintenance has been performed.

- Mark

Reply to
markjen

I work for Lexus. The dealer service system is set up to show ALL maintenance done at a Lexus dealer for the life of the vehicle....This includes previous owners. Good luck

Reply to
Mikeygmoed

Are they required to print it out for you if you inquire to see it?

Reply to
Max

Thanks for the replies. I will go back to the previous owner and ask for the service supplement or get a new one from my local dealer.

Gus

Reply to
Gus