TSB for warped rotors?

Is there a TSB out for warped brake rotors on the 2000 ES300? Where can I find those on the net for Lexus? Thanks.

Reply to
MCBRUE

This source gives you titles only - you have to subscribe to get the actual TSB.

- Mark

Reply to
markjen

There was a TSB out for that problem on the 2002 ES at least. It involved a "kit" that reduced excessive heat generation, which caused the warpage. I'm not sure if there was one for the 2000s. At any rate, rotors shouldn't have to be turned down at low mileage points. That certainly shortens their life. I'd ask about having the rotors replaced, as you should expect to get the expected full life of the rotors when purchasing any new car. (IMHO)

Reply to
njbok

My rotors and pads were replaced free of charge, thanks to the TSB.

Reply to
Steve Larson