where to complain about service problem

Does anyone know where I can file a complaint over a service issue? I live in north Florida. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
mark

Lexus Customer Service 1-800-25LEXUS

Reply to
msb

You want to complain? Look, it's time to face the fact that basically you are screwed to the wall. If it has reached the piont that you need to complain about service, then you are screwed. Oh! They will smile and listen with rapped attention, and then after awhile you will learne that absolutely nothing will get done. Move on my friend. Time to buy another brand.

Reply to
Jimmy Smith

Write a polite letter to the President of Lexus USA. Send a copy to the head of Lexus Worldwide. Politely explain the issue. Word it as if you love your car, but this minor problem has disappointed you. Specifically tell them what you'd like them to do to remedy the situation. Be reasonable. Don't ask for a brand new LS430 to replace your 10 year old ES300.

I think that you might be surprised. At the least, you'll only be out an hour of time, and two, 32 cent stamps.

Reply to
bchargnon
32 cent stamps!!!! Good god! What era are you from the price for stamps is 37 cents and been for years. Times have changed my friend. You are probably one of those old timers who slips a quarter to the valet and tell him what a good job he does.

Reply to
nGT