Tire recommendation for my PreRunner, Goodrich?

Hi all, I have a Tacoma PreRunner, ext cab, 2wd, 4cyl.

May be time to start looking for new tires...

On tirerack.com I came across "BF Goodrich Radial Long Trail" tires...

my size is 235/75/15

the price is right to me, anyone used these tires before? thanks!

Reply to
Jazz Mann

...or... just got a look at the Yokohama Geolandar H/T-s G051 I had Yoks on my honda accord a year or so ago, and bought them again when those wore out, but Im not educated on how yokohamas do on a light truck...

thanks aga> Hi all, I have a Tacoma PreRunner, ext cab, 2wd, 4cyl.

tires...

Reply to
Jazz Mann

Yokohama is the best light truck tire hands down. I worked for a tire distribution warehouse in Texas and by far Yokohama Geolanders were the top choice for those who could afford them. If you do buy you will not be disappointed. Chad.

Reply to
It's just me