best tires for 97 xj?

I do mostly highway driving and want a good at tire that is quiet there... reading about the Bridgestone Dueler Revo - any comments on this or others?

Thanks,

PL

Reply to
Freewheelin'

Getting a set of 30x9 Revo's, albeit for a YJ, on Wednesday. I've heard good things, I'll let you know.....

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy93

thanks! that would be great...

Now a way different tire is the Yokohama Geolandar H/T-S (G051) - but I primarily want something smoooooth and quiet on the highway and decent traction in wet and some snow - no heavy offroading... Anyone use these puppies?

Reply to
Freewheelin'

I have bee running 225/75 SR 15's and if I go with the Geolander H/T-S they only come in 235/75's Is there any downside to this in terms of handling, etc...?

Reply to
Freewheelin'