Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Government has reached no conclusions with john's mental retardation
Just FYI.

Re: Toyota offers fix for steering in Corolla, Matrix for those who ask
How starved for attention do you need to be, to not only cross-post this crap to five newsgroups, but to reply to yourself in all of them while you desperately wait for some reaction - any reaction,...
1
1

BMW raises profit, sales forecasts
Don't buy underperforming econoboxes relabeled as luxury cars. Get the real deal -- the Ultimate Driving Machine!! Encouraged by a rebound in global demand for luxury cars, BMW Group has raised its...
1
1

Video: Tiff Needell drives the Lexus LFA
In its latest episode Fifth Gear put its hands on the brand new Lexus LF-A supercar. Behind the wheel was who other than Tiff Needell who seemed to really enjoy what he was doing! But we can?t really...

Engine revs very low on startup after fuel injector cleaner
2000 Lexus ES 300. 80K miles. Added Chevron Techron Fuel Injector Cleaner. Now my engine revs very low on startup. Sometimes stalls. Never had this problem before. What could have happened?
16
16

Extended Warranties
What are some good sources for extended warranties for 2006 Ultima LS430 with 47259 miles? Any idea what they cost? Obviously the car needs the ultimate deluxe overly full coverage with no...
7
7

Lexus to recall 138,000 models over faulty engines
Lexus has announced that it has notified NHTSA of its intention to file a Defect Information Report concerning 138,000 Lexus vehicles with faulty engines. Lexus - National Highway Traffic Safety...
1
1

More LEXUS problems - 270,000 with FAULTY engines
From LL **** Although Lexus has not yet determined what their course of action will be towards remedying the 270,000 vehicles sold worldwide with a known engine problem, the automaker has announced...
1
1

Got the IS250
Recently purchased a new IS 250 and I'm absolutely loving it, the way it feels when you sit in it, the way it drives, the miles per gallon. Usually whenever I get a new car there is a small amount of...

LS430 Self-Dimming Mirror
I have an '04 LS430, bought secondhand last fall. Sport suspension, no Ultra Luxury Package but otherwise loaded. It's as close to the all- around perfect car as anything I've ever driven. I do have...
1
1

17,000 Lexus HS 250h being recalled for FUEL LEAK risk
From AW ***** Toyota Motor Corp. plans to recall 17,000 Lexus HS 250h vehicles from model year 2010 after discovering excess fuel leakage during government rear-impact crash tests. It is the latest...
1
1

Lexus HS 250h hybrid reviewed over fire risk
Lexus has begun the process to recall each of the 17,000 2010 Lexus HS 250h models sold, citing excessive potential for fire in a rear-end collision. Lexus - Lexus HS - Autos - Makes and Models -...

Saint Michael 1-24-96
St. Michael says, "The Soul many times alerts the mind, alerts the physical, and the individual responding to such an alert connects it to its own intuition, its own sense of judgment, because rarely...

2010 Lexus GS Review
The Lexus GS is smooth and responsive, a nice luxury sedan for commuting. It's easy to drive and delivers strong performance. Luxurious appointments, convenience and comfortable seats make for...

Question about "paint protection film option"
Most of the cars I've owned end up with annoying chips on the hood eventually. I tend to keep a car 5-7 years so it probably doesn't impact resale much as much as it is just aggravating. I will be...
13
13