Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Non-Dealer Service - Toronto Area
Does anybody know of a Lexus non-dealer shop I could use for service in the toronto area (actually Brampton). Any help would be appreciated.

2006 GS430 Navigation
I have a 2006 GS430 with the navigation system The map data is version 4.2. Does anyone know if there is a later version for this particular car? This map data seems to be really lacking in...
7
7

Re: Mark Levinson traffic feature on radio
My stereo will scan and find a station with traffic - however it won't automatically put me to the traffic report when it comes on. What is supposed to happen? I have the 2002 SC 430.
1
1

Is flat key/emergency key a Master Key? ES300 2002
Hi all, I just bought a used ES300 - 2002. Both the remote keys didn't come with it. I have a valet key and the flat key. Apparently, if flat key is a master key then I can buy an OEM key, have it cut...
10
10

Mark Levinson traffic feature on radio
I have just acquired a 2002 SC 430 and wondering if somebody could guide me on how to use the traffic feature on the stereo? Does it find a station that is broadcasting traffic realtime?
1
1

2002 SC 430 Navigation literature
Just bought a used 2002 Lexus SC 430. Can't find anything in the documentation regarding the navigation system. Was there a supplemental manual for this?
4
4

Tuning - Styling!!
If you like tuned cars, come here, you will fond many interesting stuff

AC Radio Fuse Question
Question about the A/C Radio fuse. It keeps getting blown everytime I start my car, I have a 94 ES. I'm confused as to what would cause this problem. I do hear a click click around the engine before...
2
2

premature tire wear
i have a 2006 RX400h it came with Goodyear Eagle Tires they wore out at 17,000 miles i contacted the dealer and the Lexus Service Center expressing this concern, but the explaination basically was...
13
13

Air conditioners for cars!
Have a problem with car air conditioner, go here

trunk
Hi group, I have a 2003 ES-300. I am in the habit of keepong my headlights on. When i turn off the engine the lights in a couple of minutes. But when I open the trunk the lights stay on (wearing down...
4
4

Tuning - Styling
Cool cars, tuning & styling, modified cars, many upgrades here...

Car Air Conditioners
All the informations about car air conditioners, how to install, repair, service all can be found on this website...

Maintenence Schedule-1998 ES300 ?
Hi I recently acquired a 1998 ES300 with ~116k miles. The 90k scheduled maintenance was done. I can't find the maint schedule though. Does anyone have a link or a pdf? I need to know if it's due for...
2
2

Air conditioners for cars
Everything you need to know about car air conditioners...