Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How the GS Sedan was rescued by the execs at Lexus
Interesting story from AW Eighteen months ago, Toyota had all but scrapped its plans for the redesigned Lexus GS 350 sedan that was unveiled in Monterey, Calif., last week. At the time, the company...

PICS: Here come the Lexus GS F-Sport and GS 450H for 2012
From AB Lexus may have debuted the 2012 GS 350 as part of last week's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance festivities in California, but the automaker isn't quite done with the rollout of its new...

rear seat cupholder ideas, please?
I have a 1993 GS300 that I have tried for a couple of years to come up with some sort of cupholders for the rear seat passengers. I crafted a version that slips over the arm rest, but it looks "eh"....
2
2

need battery suggestions (for 2000 Lexus ES300) - please help
Auto: 2000 Lexus ES300 Battery: Interstate MTP-24F (January 2008) My Lexus is starting abnormally (it cranks). What's a good replacement battery?
3
3

Sub woofer CT200
Is a subwoofer (lexus own) availble for the CT200 H? Lane

Transmission Diagnosis and solutions. Probs at higher gears
1998 Lexus GS 300 172,000 miles. Shifting from Park, Reverse, Neutral, Drive are all ok. There are no check engine or Ect warning lights on the dash. I use Toyota ATF 4 and change out 2 quarts w/...
3
3

Toyota Wont Lay Off Workers
Unlike douchebag american automakers who sent all the work overseas long ago, Toyota kept the jobs in America. Also the 5 total Toyotas I've owned in the last 12 years (including the latest Lexus) are...
1
1

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium, an AW Drivers Log Car Review:
NEWS EDITOR GREG MIGLIORE: I had a decent night in this sporty hybrid, running an errand on the other side of town and then lapping back into work the following day. Read More: NewsHub: Latest auto...

Need advice on buying 2011 ES350
I own a 2007 ES350. It will be 5 years old this June with about 63000 miles. It is by far the best car I've ever owned and my husband and I have bought at least 10 in the past 30 years. He died...
8
8

Lexus exec hints at future lineup
In a recent interview, the Australian CEO of Lexus revealed the company is considering an entry-level crossover, a high-performance CT 300h, and an ES replacement. Read More: NewsHub: Latest auto news...

How Lexus is losing the luxury war
More than 100 deaths have been attributed to this problem, as confirmed in the newspaper article cited below: suppose you could say there are a hundred or more "idiots". In the engineering world I...
29
29

Review: 2011 Lexus IS350 AWD Take Two
When I was car shopping back in 2006 the Lexus IS350 found its way to the top of my spreadsheet, and I do mean spreadsheet. With anal resolve I had evaluated 8 vehicles, scored them, photographed...

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium, an AW Drivers Log:
EXECUTIVE EDITOR ROGER HART: Let's just say this would not be my first choice for a vehicle. I absolutely hate the gear shifter in the way the slots work for drive and reverse. Read More: NewsHub:...

Your ridiculously dirty Lexus LFA racer wallpaper is here
Photographer and reader Jarrod Carruthers captured the Gazoo Racing Lexus LFA at the 2009 Goodwood Festival of speed. Sometimes they're prettier when you know they've gotten a little rough. More »...

AMSOIL Lubrication
AMSOIL - Known Engines With Sludge Issues - Comparative Motor Oil Testing 90163&page=performancetests/g1971/index 90163&page=storefront/sso 90163&page=storefront/asm 90163&page=storefront/asl...