Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The best and worst of the Lexus LFA color wheel
Caught in Oman, this Lexus LFA easily ranks as one of the sexiest cars ever to wear a shade of brown. The two LFAs traveling with it were not so sartorially fortunate. More » Read More: NewsHub:...
1
1

1999 RX-300 Antenna
Hello, This is the second time I am going to replace antenna in my RX300, first one broke, replacement worked for awhile and the string broke again, Is there anyway I can make it not to go up and down...
7
7

Lexus LFA with Nürburgring Package world premiere in Geneva, finally
Lexus first showed us the LFA Nürburgring Package almost one year ago, but with production not getting under way until this past December, Lexus had nothing to show - until now. Read More: NewsHub:...

Video: Lexus LF-A meets supermodel
Correct us if we?re wrong, but we believe it is every man?s dream to have a cool supercar in his garage and a hot girl in his bed. Whether any man wants to deny it or not, his wildest dreams certainly...
1
1

1999 ES300 DRIVER WINDOW CABLE SNAPPED!
My driver window cable snapped, yet my motor still works. Can the cable be replaced individually, or must I also replace related components? Any suggestions on a tutorial for cable replacement?
1
1

Comparison Review: Mercedes S400 Hybrid vs. Lexus LS600h L
Luxury means many things to many people, but nobody doubts luxury cars should be crammed full of the latest technology? and what says "technology" in today's car market quite like "Hybrid"? In a...

ES-350 front end "overhang"
My wife's new ES-350 seems to have an abnormally long and low overhand. This causes the underside to scrape a curb as the car is curved accurately into a parallel parking spot. I say "abnormally long...
10
10

ES300 security system: doors keep locking and locking
Dear Experts, I have 1999 Lexus ES300. Yesterday, I loaded up the car for a big trip. The trunk was so full, and I had to push the trunk lid down to shut it. Also, the passenger seats were full of...
1
1

Review: 2011 Lexus LX570
Car enthusiasts have been apt to criticize SUVs as irrational because few owners ever take them off-road. But, by the same token, how many owners of high-performance sports cars drive them at anything...

Next Generation ES?
I read some rumors on the net that 2012 will be a next generation ES and it should be available in mid-2011. Any info on this?

Remote Car Starter for 2004 ES
With the cold weather here, I'm thinking about getting a remote car starter on my 2004 ES. Called the Lexus dealer and they want $455 to install ($180 parts and $275 labor). They would install my...
4
4

Lexus CT 200h F Sport by Modellista
The 2011 Tokyo Motor Show gathers all kinds of tuned-up vehicles, be they sports cars, hybrids, or the more regular models. In this display of tuner heaven, companies can lay it all out on the table,...

Lexus RX 450h SE-I
It seems that 2011 has started in style for British customers with a special edition Lexus RX 450h. Called the SE-I, this new version comes fully equipped for the cold season. The model is already...

? Does Anyone Know ?
Hello Ray, No specific question at this time. I thought this Group might be one where Lexus owners could " vent " about the things like liked and/or disliked about their Lexus autos. I experienced a...
16
16

Report: Toyota to pay out $10M in Lexus runaway lawsuit
According to The Detroit Free Press, Toyota has agreed to settle the case in which four people died in a runaway Lexus to the tune of $10 million. The crash, which occurred in August 2009, killed an...