Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I know it's fun to beat up Toyota....
But why hasn't GM gotten a public flogging? They have had LOTS of recalls...the latest of which is Cadillac CTS

need advice on good place to get rear spindle assy ls400
hello, part #s 4230450010 and 4230550010 these are called rear suspension carriers or spindles. where is good place to buy new ones? see a few used available with approx 100k miles. is it wise to buy...
3
3

XM question
So.....is there really an audience out there on satellite radio that would justify Howard Stern getting $500million for a 5 year contract? Just curious. I heard him on FM radio a few years back, got...

RX-ES comparison
Wife just bought an 11 ES-350. When I compare it with my 10 RX-350 several things are glaringly apparent: 1. The ES has a sunglasses holder overhead 2. The ES has an auxilliary compartment to the left...

Merry Christmas to all :D:D:D:D
:D _________________ May your road trips be memorable :D

Successor to SC430
Here is a quote from about a proposed successor to the SC430. The SC430 may be getting booted headfirst out of Lexus’ lineup, but don’t think for one minute that the Japanese auto brand hasn’t...
2
2

Lexus GS-F
When Lexus unveiled the IS-F back in 2008, the world seemed to be impressed. While German automakers pointed and laughed at it, the model climbed its way up to be strong competitor on the market, and...

Turn Signal Sound
I have a 2005 Lexus ES330, and my wife has a 2004 Camry. On both cars, the turn signals sound is so low that we frequently forget to turn this off. It's very annoying to us and other drivers. Before...
33
33

2003 RX Driveline Vibration?
Greetings, I'm driving a 2003 RX with nearly 108,000 miles on it. A couple of months ago, it received its 105,000 mile service and all seemed fine. However, in the past week, when the vehicle speed...

Review: 2011 Lexus GS 460
Hardly Lexus' bread-and-butter sedan, the svelte GS 460 is somewhat of an oddity in the automaker's lineup. Does it succeed as an under-the-radar sports sedan? Read More:...

These women have been deprived
1
1

For john: And despite recently recalling over 10 million vehicles......
...... Toyota was still ahead of Detroit when it comes to reliability.... eat it douchebag..

2004 ES - Sound Volume Questions
Can the volume on the following sounds be increased on the 2004 ES? - Confirmation chime when you lock the doors with the keyless entry device - Blinkers (directional signals)
3
3

Report: Lexus may offer $3,000 rebate to beat Mercedes
Though the first eight months of 2010, Lexus and Mercedes-Benz were in a dead heat in the race to be crowned the top-selling luxury brand in the States. But big-time September sales at Mercedes-Benz...

Only BMW 5 Series, Hyundai Sonata get NHTSA top safety ratings of 2011 models
BMW’s 5 Series and Hyundai Sonata were the only new for 2011 models to receive an overall 5-star safety rating in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s new safety evaluations. The...
18
18