02 Mondeo lights playing silly beggers

Symptom 1:The brakelights come on with the headlights (side, dipped & full beam)

Symptom 2: When the headlights are off the sidelights (& brakelights) come on when the brake is used.

I thought at first I'd dislodged something when shifting furniture yesterday but apparently not.

Where should I be looking?

TIA

JF

Reply to