07 Ford Fusion Rear door locks

I have an electrical fault on rear offside door which entails removal of the lock.

Haynes is typically of no use at all. I've been able to get as far as removing everything on the door except the lock which is what I need to get at. I've released it from the inner door skin, removed the three screws but still cannot get it out. Anyone know how to get it out?

Bob S

Reply to
ex bxman

Put the key in.

Reply to
The Revd

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 06:39:37 -0800, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again, farted:

Put your colostomy bag over yer stupid head and shut up, you piece of shit psycho!

Reply to
The Peeler

Reply to
The Revd