106 window

Hi Folks,

Sister-in-law smashed the window on the ns door of her 93 Pug 106. She's bought one for me to refit (didn't bother to ask me first, but well).

It's a long, long time since I've done one of these and the memory's faiding. It'll probably come back to me when I start but is there anything non straight- forward about doing this which will have me scratching my head.

krystnors

Reply to
krystnors