1994 M audi 80

Evening all I do not seem to be able to get an exhaust gasket for my car ( engine code ABK ) 2.0Ltr 8 valve can anyone help, also what about workshop manual ?? ebay only cover up to 1992 !!!!!!!!!!!

Richard

Reply to
Rich

There's a Haynes manual, but it's not very good or for $99 you can get the Bentley CD that covers everything but the engine internals. VW, Audiu & Eurocarparts should all have the gasket.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

No Haynes manual for this car in the UK but I have not tried the main dealer for the exhaust gasket will try that. If the Bentley cd does not cover the engine what do I do about the torque settings for head bolts etc:

Rich

Reply to
Rich

The previous manual covers most of the 80, the facelifts not massive. Cheapest solution is buy an Audi 100 Haynes manual, you can get the real thing from Erwin

Duncan Wood

Have you tried GSF?

They seem to have a goodly list of gaskets for Audi 80s

Reply to
Malc

Yes been to GSF and they tell me they don't do an exhaust gasket for my engine !!!!!!!! so bonkers you can get the inlet gasket but not the exhaust why's that !!! Need to try the main dealer next.

Rich

Reply to
Rich