1995 firebird

my 95 firebird worked fine than not even 5 minutes later i tryed to start it to move it and it just kept rolling over...it gets lots of gas and everything...i checked everything what is wrong with it???

Reply to
slobberknocker_1

slobberknocker_1

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1173657224.091233.152100

Reply to
slobberknocker_1

slobberknocker snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1173657224.091233.152100 @v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

Stu

Reply to
Stu

Can you export it to the UK for someone to look at it ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

If it has a cambelt, check that. Ask on a US group

Reply to
MrCheerful

check for spark....

Reply to
john

Pay for my flight and I'm come look at for you.

Peter Hill

Since you have checked everything, I can only assume that there is nothing wrong with it.

Reply to
David Taylor