2004 Accord driver's armrest

The armrest on my 2004 Accord does not catch. The armrest does not seem to rest fully (by a very few mm) at the front and, even if I
press it slightly to position, the catch does not mate.
Is there an adjustment that I can make to fix this?
Thanks,
Kostas
Kostas Kavoussanakis wrote:

I had a simiular problem on a MK4 golf, turned out the catch was goosed, and VW so kindly had a "fix kit" available for a huge fee.
On Wed, 2 Sep 2009, Peter smith wrote:

Thanks. Did you pay the huge fee? I will ring Honda for an idea of the cost.
Any other ideas for a DIY fix perhaps? Should I try to play with the screws that retain the lid or am I going to regret it?
Kostas