406 Heater Matrix

have a 94 Peugeot 405 (uk car) heater matrix leaks!! can anyone tell me if I can do the job without remving the dash? The car has air con.

Reply to
beanmasteruk

It's a complete dash out job I'm afraid. Done my dad's one a few years ago, and it took the best part of a day to do.

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

"Moray Cuthill" cuthill_at_v21.me.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

If it's anything like that on a Xant (which it probably is), I think I'd be very tempted to start looking for a new car.

The one Xant matrix I've seen done involved the whole dash coming out, which involved half the engine bay side of the bulkhead being stripped out to get to several of the dash mounting bolts.

Reply to
Adrian