a map for the girlies

my missus is just going to *love* that......

JB

Reply to
JB

I'm about to find out if mine does. Very apt, though.

Reply to
Howard Neil

trouble with these wimmen, no sense of humour !

Reply to
reg

An hour has passed and no sign. It's not looking good :)

Hellraiser.........>

Reply to
Hellraiser

It's alright, I have just stopped laughing. The reply was "I like that, how much is it?"

Reply to
Howard Neil

Brilliant! But go to his homepage and I'm having trouble believing that the same guy wrote parts of Green Wing, Smack the Pony and ... erm ... Bob the Builder.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke