ABS Good or bad for stopping in snow?

No, I think it decided that I want full steering ability and minimal braking. Also it's charming habit of seeing one wheel lock momentarilty when sliding on a frost manhole cover, so freeing *all* the wheels for ten yards....

You mean like the tree, or the idiot in the Dagenham dustbin just two hours ago who slid out of a T-junction....

Reply to
Chris Street

Hmmmm looks somewhat familiar. Is that near Hole of Horcum?

Reply to
Chris Street

The message from snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Andy Hewitt) contains these words:

Then go edit it so it's right.