Absolute Lunatic or is it ...... The Stig ?

And *I* wrote

whihc is a link that works instead...

Reply to
PC Paul

Sounds like a nice car tho. Any ideas what it is?

1 packet of leftover mince pies for the winner.
Reply to
Matt Smith

And any idea on the exact model of Audi he was chasing? RS4's aren't that fast are they? That seemed -seriously- quick to me.

Reply to
Chandy

It's a BMW M3, the Audi estate is one of those mad RS jobs - hence being faster than the M3..

That video has been floating about for a couple of years, I think it started life on one of the BMW boards, posted by a mad Russian bloke who regularly races his mates through Moscow.

Reply to
Pete M

2005 RS4:

4.2l V8

420bhp, 317lb.ft.

0-60 4.7s, limited to 155mph.

Yes they *are* that fast.

Reply to
PC Paul

The one in the vid is an older one with the V6 Twin Turbo. Not as fast out of the box but reliable tweaked to 500+bhp (have been in one with >700 bhp that's a daily driver - proper MTM / QST mods though...)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp