adjust back brakes

God forbid. Where would we all go? LOL

Reply to
Art Deco

Art Deco (art_deco@127.0.0.1) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Indeed. But he didn't say they were England's, did he?

Bloody septics. Thought you'd lived here for donkey's?

Reply to
Adrian

So you enjoy shit? Think there's a technical term for that.

Because it's anything but a shitty country. Of course with your attitude you won't have made friends, and without those anywhere is shitty.

Only your word for it. Given the racial hatred you spew out it would be the best place for you.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It's fact. Even those coming over here and working legally stay a very short time because Britain isn't a cheap place to live.

Reply to
Conor

..as working in the UK.

Reply to
Conor

The message from Art Deco contains these words:

I don't dislke coloured people.

When did you stop beating your wife?

Reply to
Guy King

You can get a zero percent credit card.

Reply to
Conor

I thought you lived in London?

Reply to
Conor

Like it already has been for decades?

Seeing as there's bugger all manufacturing left in the UK, quite long.

Reply to
Conor

From

Obesity Demographics

  • Obesity is the second leading cause of preventable death in the U.S.61 * Approximately 127 million adults in the U.S. are overweight, 60 million are obese (Body Mass Index or BMI > 30) and 9 million are extremely obese (Body Mass Index or BMI > 40)62. * Currently, an estimated 65.2 percent of U.S. adults, age 20 years and older, and 15 percent of children and adolescents64 are overweight and 30.5 percent are obese63(childhood or pediatric obesity). * Approximately 62 percent of female Americans are considered overweight65. * Approximately 67 percent of male Americans are considered overweight66.
Reply to
Conor

The message from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

I suspect he's regretting moving away and is trying to justify to himself his mistake. Hence the increasingly rabid outpourings of bile. The longer he stays away the better as far as I'm concerned - he's the sort we are better off without.

Reply to
Guy King

Art Deco (art_deco@127.0.0.1) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

How does that help the first guy?

Reply to
Adrian

Art Deco (art_deco@127.0.0.1) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

From _plenty_ of credit card companies. Not as many as a couple of years ago, though. They soon realised that consumers aren't quite as thick as they thought they were.

Reply to
Adrian

which bit of "providers" did you miss. The hospital itself may not be a charity (though I would expect it is).

Reply to
Paul Cummins

Well, I can think of a place!

And by the way, what does all this have to do with astronomy, fake Art Deco?

Double-A

Reply to
Double-A

You mean his sheep?

Double-A

Reply to
Double-A

Those that come for a short time are replaced by others who come for a short time. But you're right about "rip-off Britain" not being a cheap place to live - someone has to pay for all those inefficiencies, overmanning, DHSS single mothers etc.

Reply to
Art Deco

I'm sure he had. He lived in South London for several years. At least Lewisham has some nice bits. Catford has none.

Reply to
Art Deco

What on earth is a "provider"?

How do they manage to stay solvent?