adjust back brakes

Without paying a cash advance charge? Amazing.

Sounds like the sort of arbitrage the hedge funds should get into. LOL

Reply to
Art Deco

I've heard the term "jock" but never "sweaty". It must be relatively new.

Reply to
Art Deco

Take it from me - there aren't any.

Reply to
Art Deco

I question your statistics and the assumption that being overweight is primarily responsible.

What percentage of its population is overweight? All those chip butties have to go somewhere!

Reply to
Art Deco

Those that do so are either mentally ill or doing it out of choice. What do you do with your crazies?

Reply to
Art Deco

How can anyone prove that economic benefits accrue from increasing the minimum wage as opposed to something else?

If the minimum wage were increased to GBP 20/hour, could we expect to see commensurate benefits?

Reply to
Art Deco

Art Deco (art_deco@127.0.0.1) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Yup. Because it's a balance transfer, not a cash advance...

Reply to
Adrian

Art Deco (art_deco@127.0.0.1) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

So it would seem.

Exactly the same situation.

Reply to
Adrian

Art Deco (art_deco@127.0.0.1) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Not really.

Reply to
Adrian

OK, but how can you transfer money you owe on a credit card to a current account?

Reply to
Art Deco

Art Deco (art_deco@127.0.0.1) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

"Hello, credit card company? I'd like to make a balance transfer to a current account, please. This is the account number, sort code, and amount. Thanks."

The credit card companies intend you to use it to consolidate your overdraft onto their card. Mugs.

Reply to
Adrian

The message from Art Deco contains these words:

What about it? About as much importance to me as what toothpaste they use.

Reply to
Guy King

Conor

What else is it?

ROFLMAO...talk about stereotyping and still getting it wrong.

Reply to
Conor

Trends from when it was introduced. It's a relatively new thing in the UK.

Reply to
Conor

Any number of things: heredity, environment, lifestyle...

In other words, you don't know what percentage of oop north is lard asses.

Reply to
Art Deco

That's inconclusive. There's too much other shit going on.

Now what about making the NMW twenty quid an hour? Yes or no?

Reply to
Art Deco

Usually an insurance company.

Buy not wasting money paying out to shareholders?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

How fat are you, then?

Reply to