adjust back brakes

Sadly lots of places are charging a fee (typ. 2%) on balance transfers now. Sometimes capped, sometimes not. Ouch.

Reply to
PC Paul

I'm not.

Reply to
Art Deco

You have insurance companies which are charities???

Who provides the capital then, and what do they get for their trouble?

Reply to
Art Deco

Art Deco (art_deco@127.0.0.1) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I see no reason why not - although I can't think of any offhand.

Ever heard of Bosch? One of the world's biggest charities. They just happen to raise their money for their charitable activities by making electronic stuff.

Reply to
Adrian

Well, I know of one energy provider (Ebico) that's a non-profit organisation, so I suppose it's possible.

Sounds like a tax dodge to me.

Reply to
Art Deco

Art Deco (art_deco@127.0.0.1) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Sounds like a bloody good reason to buy Bosch stuff to me - not that another one's needed, because they tend to be excellent quality.

Reply to
Adrian

Their website isn't much good, though. It doesn't even tell you which spark plugs are for which car!

Reply to
Art Deco

Depends on your definition, obviously. I'd bet you are. In the head, at least.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You didn't understand the answer?

You obviously don't understand 'charity' either. Not surprising given your knowledge of English.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Or on yours.

Typical limey tosser.

Reply to
Art Deco

Didn't I?

Someone still has to put up the capital to build the hospital, idiot. Where does it come from?

Reply to
Art Deco