Mondeo Vin Plate .

Apparently the Mondeo VIN plate is on the engine cross member but I cant see it ...Do you need to get under the car and why did they put it there rather than up top. Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart

It should be under the bonnet. Either on the bonnet landing panel, the bulkhead, or on top off one off the strut towers.

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

'cos it's a Ford

Reply to
Peter Chadbund

Found it Moray ..Its on the drivers door pillar. thx Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart

Hi Stuart

Its visible in the bottom of the windscreen on the nearside, has its own little window.

Reply to
Steve Sweet

Thx Steve ...there is actually a plate ..well a label...similar to a vin plate .on the door pillar in the drivers door ...as well as the chassis number you mentioned in the window Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart

Hi Stuart

That's a new one for me and I've cast it to memory for later forgetting.

Reply to
Steve Sweet

Yes, My post is late, but this reference seems wrong then?

Rv!

Reply to
Rv!

Well there could be some info there as well as just in front of the steering wheel (seen thru the windscreen) but on my Mondeo there is a label ,similar to a vin plate stuck to the pillar behind the drivers door . Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart