Alarm remotes in keys

I'm sure i saw ages ago, a company that could take you car alarms remote 'plipper', and your ignition key, and put them both into a housing.. i.e give you an ignition key with an alarm remote all in one.. kinda like most modern cars have nowadays,

This depended on the size of the circuit board your remote had, but for some a replacement board was available that did fit in the key case.

Anyone know what i'm talking about??

I'm building a motorhome, and will have an assortment of keys for the outside lockers, fuel tanks, gas tank, and so on, and i already have 2 keys to get in the van and start it, along with an aftermarket alarm (which i have operating the centeral locking, so could i suppose get rid of one of the keys.. but if the battery dies i'm snookered)

i just want to replace the alarm remote and ignition key with an all in one unit, and now i cant find the company that offered this service,

Help

Reply to
CampinGazz