Another focus post re: engine code

I'm looking for some rear pads and discs and want to check fitment is correct. It lists all the engine codes its is compatible with but I'm unsure of mine. I have had the bonet up looked on the side of the timing belt there is a sticker but nothing like an engine code which from google tells me it starts EY and then 2 further letters. I looked on the metal plate at the front right of the car.

Anyone know where it is located.

Reply to
IanFord