AP brake caliper ID and bleeding it!

Guys, I am trying to track down the origin of:

In particular spares, I would like to know where to get the pad retaining clip things. I thought they may have been supplied by Rimmer Bros but they supplied clips which didn't fit!

They are on a TR7V8 conversion and run vented disks.

Also there are three bleed nipples, what is the correct way to bleed these, just open each one in turn and bleed until no bubbles or is there a technique?

Keep well all,

Will

Reply to
Will