Astra 01 pollen filter

Changed the pollen filter, but was a bit confused over the direction of air flow. The Haynes BOL of states the arrow should point towards the front of the car, but I'm fairly sure the air flow is the other way and the old filter I pulled out had an arrow that pointed towards the back of the car..

Any confirmation appreciated.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Arrows on pollen filters are always to the top.

Reply to
mrcheerful

The arrow should point towards the centre of the car (in the direction of the heater box).

HTH

Anthony Remove eight from email to reply.

Reply to
Anthony Britt

Thanks.

Rich