Astra 1.7DTI Fan relay fault

I've got a fan relay fault showing on the EML I've replaced the fan relay unit with a used one and the fault is still present any ideas as to where to look.

Reply to
Sadcrab

What do you mean by fan relay unit? The unit that's tucked up under the nsf wing liner?

If it is, I'm sure they've got to be programmed to the car. Done a couple of them years ago, and I'm sure they had to be programmed.

Reply to
Moray Cuthill