Astra cambelt change

I'm changing the cambelt on my 05 Astravan CDTI. The engine is the Z17DTL I believe. I've locked the camshaft pulley easily enough but can't find the way to lock the crank properly. Can anyone describe to me the prescribed method of locking the crank? Ta.

Also, it's a common rail engine so I've no need to consider fuel pump timing AIUI, am I correct?

Finally, any other tips, I know the earlier Izuzu engine had a habit of allowing the oil pump pulley to come adrift from its shaft.

Cheers Julian.

Reply to
Julian