Astra problem.

My old V reg astra 1.8 auto 122K..can't afford to replace. In general driving its brilliant but When I bring it to a stop after it gets warm it judders and then cuts out if its in Neutral. If I leave it in Drive the cutting out doesn't happen but the juddering is just as bad.

Mechanical or electrical problem?

Thanks Art.

Reply to
Arthur R

Maybe the egr valve, it is a common problem.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thanks. That sounds very plausible from some other stuff I've read.

Art.

Reply to
Arthur R