Help! Advice needed with Vauxhall Astra. Problem with Turbo

Hi.

I own a 2003 Vauxhall Astra 2.0DTI. Haven't had any problems over th last 2 years since i owned it until now.

For some reason now, its seems as though the turbo isn't kicking in an i have no power whatsoever. I haven't noticed any smoke coming out o the back or anything like that. Normally when this happens, i jus switch off the engine and start up again, and all is fine. It doesn't just happen on startup either, the other morning going t work, i'd travelled about 10 miles, before it happened.

If anyone has any advise, i'd be most grateful.

Thanks Phi

-- newwave19

Reply to
newwave19

Poorly maintained vehicle? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Fuel filter blocked I'd hazard a guess at if it is.

Reply to
Conor

Either the vaccuum pump is going weak due to low oil level, or the AMM is duff.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Two most common faults. First is simple check involving a vacuum gauge, second is done by substitution.

Reply to
M Cuthill

Thanks for you're help guys.

I'll look into these and get it sorted.

As for poorly maintained, i wouldn't say that, but i am due a servic at the end of the month.

Anyway, Thanks again

Phi

-- newwave19

Reply to