Audi 100

Anyone know what Audi100 diesel automatics are like?

Reply to
Guy King

Peat

Not recommended as a getaway car.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

The message from Peat contains these words:

Teehee. That wasn't /quite/ what I meant.

Reply to
Guy King

Well, not the 100, but the A6 which, I think is the newer equivalent.

They are great, I'm 6'6" and these have pretty much the most room of any car I've driven. The one I used was the 2.5 litre TDI auto, it was smooth and quick, a great cruiser. Pretty much all I wanted. I didn't pay the fuel, but I'm told it's not too bad, 40-ish MPG even when loaded.

Reply to
conkersack

Rare.

Reply to
Grizzly

The message from Grizzly contains these words:

I've got one now!

Reply to
Guy King

So what's it like?

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

I'm glad you saw the funny side of it.

Reply to
Peat

The message from Willy Eckerslyke contains these words:

Dunno - I ain't collected it.

Reply to
Guy King