Audi a4 1997 1.9tdi oil leak

I have a quite serious oil leak on a 1.9TDI 1997 is there a common area where these vehicles spring a leak, or is it a steam clean and find it job?

Reply to
Richard

I've had oil leaks on two VAG petrol engines - check the camcover gasket and also the oil pressure/temperature senders

I.

Reply to
Iain Miller

I'm not expert, but I tend to find the leaks for oil on this particular vehicle occur around the engine.

Again, not an expert.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts