Autodata 2004

Evening gents

I picked up a VW Golf 1.8 GTI (PB Engine 112bhp) over the weekend as a winter project, and in amongst the box's of crap which came with the car i found a CD-R copy of Autodata 2004 CD2. I have phoned the guy who i purchased the car from but he said that he can't remember ever having the first CD, but as he only used it a couple of times he could not be 100% sure (VERY sketchy person, when i picked the car up on Saturday morning he was sat in his garage as mashed out of his head).

I have been tinkering with CD2 and the amount if information available on this program is excellent, so i would love to see whats on CD1.....

Does anybody have experience of this software, if so what is on CD1 and where can i get a copy from (i would rather buy an original but that's dependant on cost).

Cheers all

Antony (antstevens at ntlworld dot com)

Reply to
Dr Gonzo

I have a genuine copy of Autodata 2002 Disc 1 and it cost me About £400+vat , It cannot be instaled without a phone call to Autodata and is never updated. The second disc was extra on top of that, I guess that's not the reply you are looking for though?

Reply to
Mill Autos

The disk is only cd2, afaik there is no cd1 If it is the one I think it is then there should be install, run that before you use the program copy the abcd.exe from the crack directory on cd to the installed directory. the install is now cracked and does not need activation from autodata.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

can you help me iam looking to crack my auto data cd it is fulla2.12 v5.532 082004. or can you tell me where to track down the software to do this. Colin..

Reply to
ccccc

ccccc ( snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Forwarded with full headers to Autodata. They may be able to help you...

Reply to
Adrian

Hi I have this problem. I have autodata 2004. There are only few language versions. I speak english but my father doesn't. Do you happen to know ehere can i get polish version? Maybe some of you have autodata 2004 multilanguage and could send me the folder with polish language files. thanks for help

Reply to
crow1982