autoglym custom wheel cleaner

Hi,

I wondered if anyone had used autoglym custom wheel cleaner

The description says it contains two brushes. Are they quite soft? I didn't want to buy a brush that would do more harm than good.

TIA

Reply to
Fred

If you're concerned about the brushes, why not get their 'Clean wheels' instead. I find it works well and you can just wipe the gunge off with an old cloth. I find an old towel works as well as anything.

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap