bleeding a 1994 astra

Could anyone tell me the order for bleeding the brakes on an Astra 1.7 Diesel 1994

TIA

Reply to
Feronni

I always thought it was the furthest from the server/fluid resuvoir working your way to the closest.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

On a visit to a car plant quite a while back (rover longbridge) I was quite impressed at them putting fluid in the brakes at the wheel cylenders and forcing it up to the master cylender that way. all metered, no mess, no fuss.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Yep, and on 'most' cars it's infront of the driver. So that'll be nearside-rear, offside-rear, nearside-front & offside-front.

Reply to
Johnny