Brake light bulbs: standard replacements for UK motors?

Might be worth looking at their bulb kits. A few years back it was cheaper to buy a full set for a Mondeo than to buy a headlamp bulb.

Reply to
asahartz

My Passat`s fine, but the gf`s rear fog has a slight problem with only one bulb working. Been checking out every garage I`ve been in for work, and not seen one. And since my car needs work doing on it, i`m trying to minimise my mileage, hence not visiting Halfords yet :-)

But thanks for letting me know they do have them, I`ll make a trip there soon.

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

On the one I worked on only one fog was wired. The other one was complete otherwise. Bit of a mystery. They're not the sort of car where a the saving of a couple of feet of wire mattered.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The girlfriends car is a Polo, but i`m 99.99% certain i`ve seen both fog lights on in the past. :-)

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

If it's the left hand one which doesn't work how much are you betting? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

After your post, an old 1/2p coin I just found :-)

Reply to
Simon Finnigan