Renault Megane washer pump

Hi

I hope someone can shed some light on this - my front and rear screen wash jets have stopped working - I have checked the fuse and this is working fine but I am missing the electrical sound suggesting that the pump has gone.

Has anyone else experienced this? My Megane is now just over 3 years old and it seems that it is just falling apart now.

Cheers

Reply to
nicola.case

It's a Renault, what did you expect?!