Brava rear washer.

Where the hell is the jet for these? I assumed it didn't even have one but then I found the switch and I can hear the pump working. I can't see a jet anywhere.

Reply to
gazzafield

"gazzafield" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...

don't know for certain but some cars have the jet in the wiper / through the spindle.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Common problem is the hose drops off - just take the trim off inside the boot and re-attach.

Hellraiser.............>

Reply to
Hellraiser