car

Yea i bought a car the other week, but don't know where the steering wheel is. Can someonetell me please.

Reply to
xxScuzziexx

In the boot, under the carpet.

Reply to
SteveH

Yes.

John

Reply to
John Henderson

Its the thing that digs in your back when you`re sat on the driver

Reply to
Colin Wilson

nice one

Reply to
Mindwipe

I had that happen to me too,

one of my mates had hidden my wheel(snap on)

Reply to
Neil - Usenet

Neil - Usenet ( snipped-for-privacy@SPAMblueyonder.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Not much of a mate. Facom.

Reply to
Adrian

How fast were you going? Did you phone the police?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

The message from Ian Dalziel contains these words:

They'd just advise him to put head between his knees and kiss his arse goodbye.

Reply to
Guy King

Just in front of the idiot troll ;-)

Reply to