Car transporter wanted Norwich to Attleborough

Need to recycle my Volvo and need it moved or use of trailer.

Reply to
David

whats wrong with it ,, what type is it. i know some one in hethersett who is interested..

Reply to
aussie bongo

Hello Aussie

Well its an 87 240 estate with a blown head so i bought another and wanted to take some bits before scrapping. What parts do they need ? I really need to move it before Tuesday.

Reply to
David