Changing Vauxhall Vectra (53 Reg) door mirror

I need to change the door mirror as it has been vandalised, have bought everything I need and feel confident in replacing the assembly - except. Which door panel(s) do I need to remove to access the remain 2 bolts that secure the mirror. The 3rd bolt is conveniently accessed via a little rubber bung in the door but the other 2 are behind the small triangular panel with a speaker and the top part of the door panel. Can anyone give some advice? Done it before? Is it a case of just pulling them off as there does not appear to be any screws or bolts, I guess they use these push in clips? I'd rather have some idea before ruining the doors! Grateful for any wisdom.

Reply to
marek.kurowski

The small triangular section should just pull off. It's only held on with 2 trim clips IIRC.

***
Reply to
M Cuthill