Citreon Xsara clock

These cold days my 2003 xsara dashboard clock shows the outside temperature all the time.I would prefer to see the time.To do this I have to press a button.I have checked the manual to see if there is any way to change things round but there does not appear to be.Can anyone help me with this please.

Reply to
Tab

Tab ( snipped-for-privacy@xxxxxinternet.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I presume by "these cold days it shows the temp all the time" that it normally shows the time and you have to press the button for the temp?

It does that as an icy-road warning. This saves you, potentially, from knowing exactly what time it is as you wait to be pulled out of a ditch.

Reply to
Adrian

Of course, the fact that when you went outside in shorts and t-shirt you rapidly came to the conclusion that going back in for a change of clothing may have given you a clue.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I am one of these people that can tell when it is cold and frosty.I dont need the car to tell me .When I look at the the thing I would prefer to see the time and press the button if I would like to see the temp.I would then be able to tell wife IF she should ask

Reply to
Tab