Citroen AX engine problem

Hi everyone, I,ve got a P reg 950cc dimension. Once the engine has warmed up and I then stop for say 30 minutes when I restart and drive away I get a loss

of engine power (usually in 2nd gear) as I put some load on the engine.

It doesn't die completely but tends to splutter and then runs ok. It's intermittent and doesn't do it when at the garage. Anyone got any ideas

what may be causing this? Thanks Ian

Reply to
ian