Citroen c4 2009

Front doors touching front panel below mirrors. Is any regulations on the doors? Thanks

Reply to
mkfitters

Made wrong. Complain to dealer.

HTH.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

after 8 years?

Reply to
MrCheerful

Well if the OP is going to give f*ck all in the way of details then they deserve f*ck all in the way of useful advice. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

My guess was that he meant 'can the door hinges be adjusted' and that English is not his first language.

As the wings are plastic on some Citroens, my guess would be that the front has had a minor shunt and the wing is deformed but still looks Ok.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Ah yes. You're probably right. I should be less hasty.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I'm glad it's not just me that falls into the trap of thinking of 2009 cars as basically new!!

Reply to
Scott M

I regard anything built this century as new !

Reply to
MrCheerful

Me too!

Reply to
newshound

My car is just coming up to its first MOT. It used to be the right time to change the car. I worked out that if I did I would be some £8000 down on what I paid for it. Fuck 'em I had it serviced and MOT'd

Reply to
Gerry H

I find it funny when people chop and change cars so young. They've usually only just had the bugs worked out at the cost of the dealer!

I've just done 100,000 miles in my current car over about the 8 or 9 years since I bought it at 127,000 & 3.5 yrs. And I still don't reckon I've had my money's worth yet!!

Reply to
Scott M

My hack is now free as I got paid out on it as a total loss for cosmetic damage.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Best cars money can't buy.

I had a total loss on a '83 Celica XT. Only had it had it 3 months when car parked next it to caught fire, melted some plastic and scorched paint. Salvage £150, got all the bits for £100 from scrap yard. 6 years old, £1400, 80K miles, 9 owners. Took it to 125K over the next 5 years of "free" motoring.

But the very best pay you to drive them.

Sept '93 (M reg Aug '94) 200SX on 180K, bought for £1400 on 130K. Now there is less than 1000 left, people are being told to ask £4K for similar. Bought 6 years ago to replace a H reg one that I did 100K in, came from the Sheffield rust belt, at 180K nothing could save it.

Reply to
Peter Hill

oddly enough I have a similar one: my xr4x4 came free about twenty years ago, only a few left and the value goes up.

Reply to
MrCheerful