Citroen Dispatch

I have a 2002 Disptch 1.9 Diesel non turbo. It developed a fault o

bming sluggish and when aclrated became very noisy and with managemen light coming on. Been on diagnostic equipment and it showed engin speed sensor fault. Will this cause the problems and where is thi sensor found, I want to fix it myself. Any help appreciated

-- Dazzer

Reply to
Dazzer